Acupuncture for Health & Wellness
Acupuncture and Chinese medicine are extremely successful in the treatment of a multitude of conditions. Many people try Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine as a “last resort” to medical problems and find that it can help them when other treatments could not.
Acupuncture is also often used as a preventative medicine. Many people see their acupuncturist only 2-4 times a year for a “tune up” or “balancing” treatment. This can prevent disease and promote health, energy and vitality.
Acupuncture promotes wellness and can assist in the healing of many disorders. The National Institute of Health and the World Health Organization recognizes the efficacy of Acupuncture for the treatment of 43 common disorders.
- Acupuncture for Health & Wellness: $150
- Following the teachings of Traditional Chinese Medicine, this intake session allows us to identify the root cause of your unbalances & to address your body’s symptoms. You will recieve a short acupuncture session and herbal supplement suggestions to assist with your condition.
- Acupuncture Health & Wellness follow-up: $100
- Health & Wellness follow-ups include an acupuncture treatment and evaluation of progress being made.
- Essential Oils: $5
- 10 min Relaxing Scalp Massage: $10