Your First Appointment
- Please print, completely fill out and bring these New Patient Forms to your first Acupuncture session.
- It is important that you are well hydrated and have eaten a small meal one hour prior to your appointment.
- Please wear loose, comfortable clothing, if possible, so the practitioner will have easy access to acupuncture points. Yoga or athletic pants are recommended.
- Please refrain from brushing or scraping your tongue on the day of your appointment. The tongue coating, shape and color can tell a lot about the body.
- Please retain from drinking coffee prior or alcohol the day of your appointment as it makes seeing the true nature of your body unclear.
- If possible try to make your appointment at a time when you will be able to relax after your visit. This is will help with the effectiveness of the acupuncture.
I received an acupuncture treatment with essential oils. I came to Sage with pain and left pain free. Sage is excellent at acupuncture. I have had several treatments over the course of two years by another acupuncturist prior to coming to Sage, this was the Best treatment I have ever had. I plan to come back routinely for massage and acupuncture.
D.W. - Colorado
Sage, Thank you for your expert advice regarding my health issues and the herbal medicines which have enhanced my physical well being over the past two months. Appreciate your thoughtful listening ear and willingness to thoroughly research my health issue and keeping me informed of the latest procedures. You are a blessing!
L.B - Washington State
I have had several shoulder and back issues over the years from construction and Sage has worked wonders! She has relieved pain and headaches and has been fixing years of abuse to my body. I highly recommend Sage for massage, dry needling and cupping as I have haven't felt this good in years!
T.F. - Colorado
Sage is an amazing healer in so many ways. I have always loved her massage work and now she’s added the powerful acupuncture work. Want to get well? Go to Sage! She has blessed me in many ways!